Sweet bumper stickers I got today. :)
“My characters aren’t losers. They’re rebels. They win by their refusal to play by everyone else’s rules.” - Harold Ramis.
RIP and thanks for the laughs.
We miss you, Egon. :_( RIP Harold Ramis.
All in all, I think they’re both equally as difficult for me. I’m only really good at the whole eye contact thing when I’m smiling at a stranger. I guess if I’m really comfortable with that person as well, but in those moments described I tend to get nervous.
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
Friday night..I received a text that really really made me uncomfortable. I started over thinking and doubting myself and the situation and I felt that way into saturday.. But no, I don’t. Some things just deserve to be looked over.
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
My parents, I love them and appreciate them more than I lead on. Apologize for being such a little shit at times and thank them for all they gave me.
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
I’d tell some people..I’d honestly want to go to concerts, see movies, travel and spend time with my loved ones. I’m sure I would be afraid…the unknown is scary.
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
I’ve always thought you can’t have love without trust..foundations that are built upon one another. Trust is such an important thing…But I guess I’d have to say love. I have blindly loved people I knew I couldn’t trust before..
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
Screw the job. Because doggy, hello.
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
If I didn’t, I would probably say I didn’t and assess the situation..I wouldn’t want to hurt anybody by sticking around or leaving..and sometimes it’s hard to know what to do in that situation. Sometimes everybody needs a breather.
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
Do I have something lined up? Like that’s really sad but…probably not because I’ve got a life to support as well.
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite/same sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
^Keeping that one there.
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
Well nothing major pops up except friday night. I should’ve met someone but didn’t have the courage to do it. Which is funny because I can go through surgeries all day…but meeting someone who I’ve been talking to and have chemistry with scares me ten times more..because I don’t know how things are going to change.
18. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
Uh well I don’t know CPR…
19.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
I only have any lifting strength in my right side…so if I’m being logical…I couldn’t pull up my grandma…
20. Are you old fashioned?
21. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
I have no idea…I guess I don’t really think about this…besides examples of letting someone pass me or holding the door open, I might not have any others.
22.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?